Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vet Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have an appointment to see the vet. My Mommy was happy it was the weekend so she could sleep in while Daddy helped out, but then he scheduled my appointment for "ASAP." Apparently the vet had an opening the very next day at 8AM! I get the feeling I'm going to dislike this as much as Mommy. I'm getting my puppy wellness exam and don't need more shots yet, so that's good.

I had another accident tonight. No one saw it happen because I was running around so much. Daddy was supposed to be watching better, but he doesn't know how sneaking I can be and he's still learning the ropes. I'm still doing pretty good in my opinion.

Mommy has been trying to keep me out of my food dish. Well, she says it's Aunt Dinky and Minnie's food and I need to eat my own puppy food, but I think I'm a big boy and can eat whatever I like. Unfortunately, sneaking some of their food upset my tummy. Maybe Mommy knows best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Spooky Bentley Chatham and I'm a Miniature American Eskimo Dog. I was born on June 4th, 2011 and went to live with my new Mommy and Daddy on August 2nd, 2011. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my mom, dad, grandparents, uncle, and two French Bulldog aunts.

Follow My Blog

Followers